Magis, LLC is a sports marketing, consulting and investment firm focused on collaborating, developing and implementing a wide variety of services and solutions. With over 30 years of experience in the sports industry, Magis creates long-lasting partnerships to meet each client's needs.
Peter Carfagna founded Magis, LLC in 2007. He is the chairman of the firm’s investment committee and is responsible for identifying, evaluating, structuring, negotiating, closing and monitoring Magis’ company investments. Given his vast experiences in the sports industry, Peter is available as an expert witness, sports marketing and investment adviser, legal consultant and sports law speaker/professor, most recently providing an expert witness report in support of World No. 1 ranked golfer Rory McIlroy's case pending before the High Court of Dublin.
For more information, please check out the Magis, LLC website, and contact Ricky Volante or Amy Gyetko.
• Using Sports-Related Brain Trauma as a Legal Defense for Violent Crime
• Comparative Analysis of America's Major Leagues and Association Football: Agents, Concussions, TV Deals, Publicity Rights and League Licensing
• View From the Front Office: Baseball
• Teaching Sports Law Online
• Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
• Case Western Reserve University School of Law
• Harvard Extension School
• University of Miami School of Law
• Ave Maria School of Law